The Nano IP platform is the smallest form factor (2" x 1.25" x .5", weighing only 25 grams) available which offers a full Ethernet/ Serial/USB bridge and routing functionality. The Nano IP OEM module can be directly integrated into OEM systems or applica-tions using a variety of interface options. With the LAN out interface ready to wire directly to CAT5 cable OEMs can integrate this unit quickly and efficiently. The Nano IP Series also features flexible maintenance utilities, secure firewall features and net-work management facilities. Robust Frequency Hopping with excellent receiver sensitivity and interference rejection allow for long range, high speed communications.
- 1.1Mbps RF Link Rates
- Master, Slave, Repeater operation in a single unit
- 2 Serial Com Ports, 1 USB Port, and 1 Ethernet Port
- Supports Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint,
Repeater, and Peer-to-Peer
- Adjustable transmit power (100mW-1W)
- Radius server support
- Full VLAN support
- Network management with SNMP V1, V2, V3
- Low power consumption
- Local and remote wireless firmware upgrading through FTP
- QoS routing on Serial, IP, or Logic Ports
- Dimensions:2.25" x 3.75" x 1.75"