X-320M Web-Enabled Meteorological Station Controller
2 Digital IO,
6 Temperature / Humidity Sensor Inputs
1 Frequency Input
9-28VDC Power Supply not included
X-320M™ is a high-end, web enabled meteorological station controller. It can be combined with a variety of sensors from various manufacturers for remotely viewing current wind speed and direction, precipitation, temperature, humidity, solar radiation, barometric pressure, and more. Measured and calculated parameters are displayed beautifully on an easy to read web page that can be viewed anytime from a computer, tablet, or smartphone using a standard web-browser.
X-320M™ can send email/SMS notifications when monitored weather conditions exceed user specified set points.
X-320M™ can also remotely activate relays on other ControlByWeb™ products, which can be used to trigger an alarm or siren if, for example, the temperature or wind speed is too high or too low.
For a list of compatible meteorological sensors, click here.
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface.
- Compatible with a variety of meteorological sensors.
- Displays current data plus some historical data such as high and low temperatures and humidity, precipitation over time, wind gusts, and barometric pressure.*
- Calculates parameters such as heat index, wind chill, and dew point.*
- Dynamically creates rose diagram for wind direction.*
- Detailed site information.
- Password protected setup and status pages.
- Built-in logging capabilities.
- Control up to three remote relays.
- Send email alerts based on user defined conditions.
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization.
- Built-in web server.
- Remote services; X-320M can be configured to initiate a connection to a remote server.
- Field updatable.
- No software required.
- Rugged, DIN-Rail mount enclosure.
- Removable 14-Terminal connector.