X-DAQ-2R1-4T-E Temperature Module
2 Relay Out 1A@ 28V
1-4 Temperature Sensors (Includes 1)
5VDC or POE Power Supply not included
The Temperature Module provides an accurate way to remotely monitor temperatures over an IP network. It can be used for environmental temperature monitoring and simple control. Up to four digital temperature sensors can be connected and it has two internal relays which can be used to control alarm signals, heaters, fans, etc.
The Temperature Module provides remote temperature monitoring and remote relay control using a standard web browser. Additionally, computers, PLCs, and automation controllers can communicate with the Temperature Module using XML formatted text, or Modbus/TCP.
The unit can be configured to trigger relays or send email messages when a preset temperature is reached. It can even control relays in other ControlByWeb™ products located somewhere else on the network!
- Connect up to four digital temperature sensors (one sensor included)
- Two relays for controlling alarms or other devices
- No programming required
- Built-in web server
- Configurable control and status web page
- Email alerts when temperature crosses preset threshold
- Modbus/TCP support
- XML formatted status and control
- Password protected
- Selectable TCP ports
- 14-pin removable terminal connector included
- Rugged DIN rail or wall-mount enclosure
- Power supply option:
- 5 VDC
- POE Power over Ethernet
Download Data Sheet