1 SPDT Relay Out, 12A@125V,
1 Opto Input 1-28VDC,
9-28VDC Power Supply not included.
WebRelay™ provides reliable remote relay control and discrete signal monitoring over any IP network.
WebRelay, can provide remote relay control in countless applications including pump and motor control, security lock systems, remote reboot, and lighting control. WebRelay's powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit.
WebRelay also has an optically isolated input that can be used to monitor the state of devices, control the relay, or control a remote relay somewhere else on the network. This feature is useful to extend the output of a PLC to another building or to allow a switch to control a device in another state.
- No programming required
- Full control using a standard web browser or text-based XML messages
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave
- Password protected
- 12 Amp relay contacts
- "On/Off" and "Pulse" modes
- Optically isolated input can be used for:
- Relay control
- Remote relay control (p2p)
- Auto-Reboot controller mode for remote reboot of network devices
- Selectable TCP ports
- Two-piece (8-pin) removable terminal connectors included
- DIN rail or wall-mount
- Three power supply options available:
- 9-28 VDC